There’s a new MacBook Air in town, and it’s better than ever. Not only is it thinner, lighter and more stylish, but it’s also brandishing built-in Touch ID and a Retina display. So if you’ve been looking for a thin and light stunner to do all your casual computing on, now’s definitely the time to buy. Especially with the killer Cyber Monday MacBook deal at Micro Center that lets you own it for cheaper.
Rocking an Intel Core i5 processor, paired with 8GB of memory and 128GB of storage space, perfect for casual users, you can pick up this MacBook Air configuration for only $779 at Micro Center. To take advantage of this Cyber Monday laptop deal, you do have to make a trek to your nearest Micro Center (if you're lucky enough to have one nearby). But, seeing as this is the best Mac deal around, the trip is absolutely worth it.
Before you make the trip, however, make sure that the MacBook Air is the right one for you. It’s designed specifically for casual, everyday computing tasks. Think doing emails, surfing the web and streaming videos. Perhaps you can get away with some light photo editing work. However, this isn’t a MacBook Pro, which means it won’t be enough if you plan on doing video editing or AutoCAD design.
Not that this model does come with the oft-maligned Butterfly keyboard that was swapped out in the newest MacBook Pro – though Apple will replace it if anything bad happens. At the end of the day, if you're just looking for a sleek laptop for school or home, that you can show off in your local Starbucks, you can't go wrong here.
Black Friday deals around the web
- Amazon.com: Black Friday countdown
- Adidas.com: Sales on trainingwear
- Belk.com: Daily doorbusters - 75% off
- BestBuy.com: Today's daily deals
- Dell: Sales incoming on Black Friday
- Disney Plus: Get a free 7-day free trial here
- Google Store: Large sums off Pixel phones
- HomeDepot.com: Daily deal Black Friday savings
- JCPenney.com: Pre-Black Friday deals
- Kohls.com: Coupons aplenty in big sale
- Lowes.com: Deals on tools and smart home
- Mixbook: See the new Black Fri-yay deals
- NewEgg.com: Pre-Black Friday deals
- Nike.com: Big savings on apparel
- Sears.com: Hefty savings on TVs
- Stage.com: Up to 60% off a range of apparel
- Target.com: Sneak Peek deals
- Walmart.com: The early Black Friday sales
- TechRadar is scouring every retailer and rounding up all the top deals over the Black Friday period, and we’ve put all the best Black Friday deals and Cyber Monday deals in easy-to-navigate articles to help you find the bargains you’re looking for.
Source: TechRadar - All the latest technology news
By: Bill Thomas